Yoga, SUP & Sea swimming Retreat - From £395 pp
"Life changing experience. If you are looking for something new, different, boundary pushing or just enjoy yoga, meditation and water sports, I would well recommend The Wild Times. Excellent food, accommodation and staff, perfectly planned itinerary and overall incredible experience."
Time & Location
22 Jul 2022, 16:00 – 24 Jul 2022, 10:00
WilderMe CIC, Maker Heights, Earl's Dr, Cawsand, Torpoint PL10 1LA, UK
YOGA, PADDLE BOARDING, PUBS & PASTIES A SUMMER RETREAT ON THE CORNISH COAST
Organised by the wonderful Jen from The Wild Times :)
This place is very special... Picture beautiful geodesic domes in a wild meadow, on a hilltop overlooking the sea, just on the border between Devon and Cornwall. We have exclusive use of this eco-friendly site, with solar-powered showers, compostable toilets and a shared kitchen camp dome. Yoga will be outside or in our private yoga studio, just a 3 minute walk away. There will be big brunches, picnic lunches and pub dinners. Walks from our site take you down into Kingsand/Cawsand, two beautiful old smuggling villages, where you can find great pubs, pasties, beaches and where we will be paddle boarding.
- Vinyasa yoga in the morning, yin and yoga nidra in the evenings
- Morning meditations
- Wild sea swimming + paddle boarding around Kingsand/Cawsand
- Accommodation in beautiful geodesic domes in a meadow overlooking the sea
- Free time for walks, reading, or walking to the pub!
- Big, delicious brunches, picnic lunches and veggie chilli round the fire on Friday
- July 15-17th 2022
- £395 for triple occupancy, £425pp for twin or double occupancy of a dome, £545 for solo occupancy
Book now www.thewildtimes.co/pages/devon-yoga-paddleboarding-retreat